tisdag 30 september 2014

Lady Anne's Christmas 2014 Club - September

Just finished my second Christmas card for this month, this time for Lady Anne's Christmas Club! =)
Did an easy one, used a lovely bunny image from Graphics Fairy and printed it out.
Cut it out with my paper cutter, chalked the edges and then found my lace edge punch and punched the dp, after that I chalked it too.
Added a red cardstock as the card base and glued it all together! =)


I'm also adding this into:

Decosse's Dymanite Doodles 12 Months of Christmas Card Link Up

4 kommentarer:

  1. Simple, but so gorgeous!! Jackie x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Så sött kort, påminner mig om julkorten man kunde se förr. Kram

    SvaraRadera
  3. Riktigt fint! :) När jag ser kortet får jag en liten längtan till jul. :) Så mysig tid!! Kram

    SvaraRadera