söndag 10 november 2013

Sunday release at Digistamps4Joy

For today's Sunday release at Digistamps4Joy we all got to work with the lovely Misteri and her best friend, one of Jen's images! =)

I used some different colors for this card, so I can either send it as a christmas card or to a friend! =)

The image is colored with promarkers and  I added a lot of glitter to the furry parts! =) I had a DP with a little glitter and branches on that I used for the cardbase and added a purple paper as the mat behind the image!




3 kommentarer:

  1. Wow what a gorgeous image to work with Elenor! Love this card!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Söta tjejer. Nästan lite Starlet 70-, 80-talsstuk över det. Jättefint :) Kram

    SvaraRadera
  3. Jättesöt bild. Jag gillar ditt val av färger. :) Ju mer färger, desto bättre, brukar jag säga.

    SvaraRadera