söndag 27 oktober 2013

Sunday release at Digistamps4Joy

A new Sunday release is up at the blog  for today at Digistamps4Joy and we all got some wonderful image to work with! =)

I got my favorite animal, yes a lovely pig ,"Love knows"! =) I made her into a dancing pig for love! =)

I colored her with my promarkers, added a die cut from a set I have and made it look like it's moving.
Found some leaves that I bought with my birthday money and added them too! =)
I wrote the text "Dance 4 Love" in the heart! =)







5 kommentarer:

  1. Vilken fin liten dansgris! Jättegullig! Kramiz

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh, Miss Piggy på dansgolvet! Hon är ju riktigt snygg! Kram

    SvaraRadera
  3. Härligt kort!
    Fina loppis fynd du gjort. kram

    SvaraRadera
  4. Adorable card and image Elenor..Loz

    SvaraRadera