lördag 3 november 2012

CDAC Progressive Challenge - You can be a Star

Here is my card for the latest "You can be a Star" challenge at CDAC!

This was an easy one since I just love tea so had fun creating with Priscillas lovely tea set and great sentiments! =)

I did it all in different shades of purple, some gold trims to the pot and tea cups + added some washitape as a border too! =) 
The table cloth is made with a Martha Stewart Punch, just punched a strip of paper and uses a scissor to make the edges round at the top! =)



4 kommentarer:

  1. beautiful card Elenor.

    greetings karin

    SvaraRadera
  2. Elenor~I love how you did the doily to give it a 3rd dimension. It really looks nice. I think I could learn so much from you! :) We are at a lot of the same places.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Very pretty Elenor love your design!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love this card Elenor - great Tea Set images!!

    SvaraRadera